Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
• 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, Canned
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 2 large Eggs
• 1/4 cup So Nourished Powdered Erythritol
• 1 tsp Cinnamon, Ground, Spices
• 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, Ground, Spices
• 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
|Net Carbs||5.4 g|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease four 4-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the pumpkin, coconut milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, erythritol, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Whisk the egg mixture into the pumpkin mixture until well combined.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form then fold into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon about ½ cup of the mixture into each ramekin then place them on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Serve warm.