Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
• 1 pound Chicken, Raw
• 1 tsp Garlic, Raw
• 6 cups, chopped Cabbage, Raw
• 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
• 1 tsp Ginger, Ground, Spices
• 3 tsp Sriracha
• 2 whole Eggs
• 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
• 2 tablespoons, chopped Chives, Fresh
• 1 tsp So Nourished Granular Erythritol
|Net Carbs||6.2 g|
- In a large skillet or wok, add 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, breaking the meat up with a spatula as it cooks to make small pieces. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and toss with the pork, cooking for about 30 seconds.
- Add the cabbage, soy sauce, and ground ginger and mix together well, blending the cabbage with the pork.
- Make a well in the center of the pan, pushing the cabbage and meat to the edges.
- Add the eggs to the center of the pan and use your spatula to scramble it well.
- Add the sriracha, remaining sesame oil, chives, and erythritol to the pan and toss everything together, mixing the cooked egg, cabbage, pork and seasonings well.
- Divide between plates and serve while hot.